Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Smashbox Primer

I decided that I wasn't going to post my opinion regarding the Smashbox Photofinish Primer until I had used it for at least a month. Now it has been 2 months and it is safe to say that I can give my opinion now...I think...

I bought this primer out of desperation. I may or may not have mentioned (multiple times, sorry for sounding like a broken record)...but I have problematic skin. So I was trying absolutely everything. Now I can finally say that I have found a combination that works! I use the Smashbox photofinish primer everyday. I let it set in for about 5 minutes before applying my Too Faced Beauty Balm (from a previous post) and I am actually quite happy with the outcome! The primer is quite pricey but I think it is definitely worth it. My friends always emphasize the importance of the skin as opposed to working on glam eyes or what not...so I've decided to take on that attitude.





You can find a primer that suits your exact skin type!

H x

1 comment: