Monday, July 2, 2012

Fresh face with a bit of glam

Typically E is the one who is more up to date in the cosmetics department. I don't really buy a lot of makeup but when I do, the products I choose are products which have been recommended and received fab reviews. I have very very sensitive skin so I have to be super careful what I use! Here are 3 products I have recently started using:


I have only just started using the Origins Drink Up mask but I hope it will help with my horrible dry skin! From my first use, I fell in love with the peachy summer smell


As I have mentioned I have very dry skin so I can't really use foundation, horrible I know! However, this Too Faced Beauty Balm is fantastic. It provides just the right amount of coverage whilst still providing my face with moisture. It also gives my face a very natural look, as if I weren't wearing makeup.


I never leave the house without liquid eyeliner and I have just nabbed this little beauty. This is the Dior liquid eyeliner and it is amazing. Perfect precision with a rich rich black colour. No more splotchy winged eyes! 

H x

1 comment: