Friday, July 20, 2012

I believe in miracles... (Review-Moroccanoil)

I think I may be almost the last person on the face of the earth to have tried Moroccanoil, but during my last trip to the hairdresser where I got it ombre´d, he´d just gotten a shipment of it. And as Iceland is really far behind on all products hair, and makeup, it was the first salon to have it. Since I´d wanted to try it for like forever, I bought it even though it is way more overpriced here than it should be allowed to. I mean it usually is expensive everywhere, but Iceland pricing is outrageous.
But even though it was expensive, I am so happy to say it is sooooooo worth it. It literally made my dry, coarse, thick hair, shiny and soft. Even my boyfriend commented that my hair looked shinier, and that it felt softer, and it wasn´t as "poofy" as usual. For a guy to notice hair, is pretty big, but to comment on changes, when they´re not provoked into it (like hon doesn´t my hair look different, fishing for them to notice), that´s huge.
I usually use about 2 pumps of the oil in my hair after I shower, on towel dried hair, concentrating mainly on the ends, but as my hair is very coarse I do put a little in the midlenghts and roots. I don´t recommend doing that for people with very fine hair, just because fine hair tends to get oily in the roots very fast, and I would
recommend they only use 1 pump of the oil. But if you have thick, coarse hair, then its okay to put it all over. I am definately going to repurchase this when I run out, unless something more miraculous comes out (don´t believe it will happen though).
x E

2 comments:

  1. Langar svooo í Morroccanoil. Hvar fæst hún og hvað kostaði hún? :)

    - Harpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ég keypti hana á Sjoppunni á Laugarvegi...hún kostaði annaðhvort 6490 eða 6790 get ekki munað hvort ;)

      Delete