Monday, July 9, 2012

Topshop cray.

So I was just chatting to my friend about the amaaazing offers at Topshop and I ended up going a wee bit craycray over their website. There are SO many things that I want. From dresses to shoes to accessories. Sadly I feel like the Topshop heels are too high for me...I'd rather not be 6ft5 ....

Let's get started...

I've become a tad blazer obsessed over the last year. I've collected colours from navy, pink, black, and vaarious different fabrics. However, I am dying for this light orange colour. It kinda reminds me of my favourite Ice gems as a kid (the orange ones of course). I have neeever worn orange before. The only orange item I have owned was my bright orange Baby G when I was 9 years old. Orange doesn't really suit me; however, I think I could potentially put it off over the summer. Pair it up with a white top and black jeans and I think I'm set, right? Sigh..


I adore this dress. Je l'aaadoooore! It's a pale pastel pink with a cute heart on the back....nothing says summer Cutie-pie like a frilly dress with a warm lovin' heart shape. Again, this is not a colour I could pull off in the winter when I am sporting the ever so infamous winter frostbite face. I am starting to sound very cynical in that I basically cannot wear any colours in the winter.....oops

 I love peplums. I bought myself a white one recently and I love it. I typically wear mine with three quarter length trousers (typically chino-esque trousers). I also try to smarten it up at work with some eeever so sophisticated black trousers and "I'm ever so fabulous" heels. I'm allowed to dream right?


 H x

2 comments: