Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ombre´d

I finally took the plunge...I got my hair ombre´d. My hair was blonde, very blonde before I went for my appointment today, and I haven´t really changed it in a while, it´s been pretty much the same formula for some time. So I walked in to my hairdresser´s downtown salon with a change in mind, told him I was thinking of a graduated color, ombre type thing and he was very enthusiastic about it...it took quite a long time to do...coloring it in parts and blending the color etc. Mostly he darkened the roots, and lightened up the ends, and blended and so on and so forth... but I couldn´t be happier with the results.


Here is my before and after (there is a more obvious contrast in person, from the root color to the ends)

x E


Before
After




No comments:

Post a Comment