Wednesday, June 27, 2012

five words...



When H texted me the words "we should start a blog!" I got a flashback to a How I Met Your Mother episode. It was about the five word statements we utter at one time or another in our lives and ultimately regret like Barney and Ted´s "we should buy a bar" sequence. So as per convention to this five word statement I answered "of course we should start a blog!!, how have we not started a blog before!".

But contrary to the five word statements in that episode, I actually think this is a great idea, and also an idea I´ve been mulling over myself for a while. So as me and H are usually seperated by a large ocean the majority of the year, this blog will give us a chance to keep touch, have our girltalk virtually so to speak. Because girl talk usually contains all the things I want to have on this blog. We tell each other about hair , makeup and nail ideas , products we like/ dislike or want to try, clothes we love, things we´ve done, and basically just bits and pieces about our lives. So in the winter when we´re seperated once again and go on with our busy lives we will have this blog to keep us together, because usually (and I know I´m to blame because I work ALL THE TIME) we don´t talk nearly as much or as often as we should.


So to conclude my first blog post I will include a picture of my nails today (and I am going to do these quite often as I have too big of a nailpolish collection to not change it up a lot).

Quite summery, nothing complicated. Nail polishes used : OPI My Chihuahua Bites and GOSH Peachy.


x E

No comments:

Post a Comment