Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pink lips in the morning

When I walk around downtown and *cough* people watch *cough* I like to notice what people are wearing, what they use to accessorize and even down to their cosmetics. This isn't only just to pick up on tips from fashionable females but also to compare styles in different countries. I've noticed a lot of guys here in Iceland are picking out plaid shirts and rocker-esque jeans with some ankle boots. I don't think I would have ever seen that it Paris. I'm not saying that I don't like the look, because I do. It's just different wherever you go. It also depends on the person sporting that look...how they are able to...wear it, so to speak. The same goes for girls. All girls can 'wear' mustard tights but not actually 'wear them'. Not everyone can pull off red lipstick or long floral maxi skirts with a pair of Wayfarers.

This being said....I come from a very fashionable country. My friends all have fantastic tastes and I love comparing tips with them. Whether it be gorgeous, summery denim jackets or new wedged sandals.

My tip...or...my favourite accessory so to speak is my Mac cream sheen Speak Louder lipstick. I've noticed a lot of girls with bold lipsticks and I love the look. The bold pink look is such a cute touch in the summer, especially with a nice tan and maybe a hint of glitter on the eyes (oh how I wish I had the tan...sigh)



H x

No comments:

Post a Comment