Tuesday, July 31, 2012

London wishlist

In 2 weeks I will finally finally be on summer holiday...I´ve never ever taken a summer holiday away from work before and I can´t wait. I´m going to London with my boyfriend, his best friend (who works with us) and his girlfriend. I can´t wait, we´ll be there for a week, I´ve never been so I´m going to do all the tourist things...plus shopping, lots of shopping. So naturally I have already
made a little wishlist of things I want to buy while I´m there. 

Grey low tops

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch loooooooove
New Look clutch


Revlon Demure
I have and love the naked 1, now I want the naked 2
I want a BB cream, and H has recommended this one...might try


In love with Essie Camera


Tortoise wayfarers...I already have the black ones
I probably won´t get all of it, or even find all of it, but it´s always good to have a list to go off of...especially so that I at least remember to get some of the things I´ve been wanting for a while :D

x E




No comments:

Post a Comment